Just brought back the following favorite things from the States in no particular order. I unfortunately couldn't get the "whiskers on kittens" past customs...
Sound of Music - 40th anniversary DVD
Canadian Maple Syrup
JalapeƱos in a can
Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Kraft Mac'n'Cheese
Libby's Pumpkin in a Can
Pure Vanilla Extract
Taco Seasoning
Tabasco Sauce
Marshmallows
Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar
This reminds me: Only one more packet of oatmeal left! I've been making it at the office and have had to do a lot of aufklaerungsarbeit (awareness training) with my colleagues. Besides the ever-popular "what is THAT?", some reactions have included....
"Does it smell like curry in here?" (matthias p AND matthias v on seperate occasions)
"Maple Syrup and Brown Sugar, that's a weird combination." (bernhard)
"Who's having beef bouillon?" (andreas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's funny about this, is that I just posted something a few days ago about foods I can't stand. Your list is full of things I love! How can people not understand how awesome maple & brown sugar oatmeal is?? Hmmm, I think I'll go make some right now...
Post a Comment