I did a doubletake yesterday while watching Austria v. Germany in the Euro 2008 Football Championship, and it definitely wasn't because the Germans played so well.Meet Erwin Hoffer, member of the Austrian national soccer team!
Wtf? This guy's name is Erwin? Well then I believe in miracles...
Maybe now I should take back all those awful things I said about mustaches and Dresden accents. Erwin Hoffer has shattered the Erwin mold!
After a quick background check, I found out that he actually goes by his nickname "Jimmy". Heck, I would too.
3 comments:
hehehe. He goes by "jimmy." You know that's what Brad and I call silly people, right? As in, "look at that guy who just tripped over his own shoe, he's a total Jimmy." How fun! At least you're still the only Erin in an land now more full of Erwin's. When I finally decide to foster kitties at my house; I'll name one Erwin in honor of you!
are you sure his name isn't niwre? He looks french.
He's a real looker!
Post a Comment